If you are looking to list your house or move, you need to call my guest Jacqueline Smith. Learn how Jacqueline is crushing it in real estate and making a name for herself. I learned some key takeaways from Jacqueline:
- Get outside your comfort zone
- Business is about relationships not selling
- Set goals and have an accountability partner
- Always be learning
- Believe in yourself
If not for the wine, listen to this episode to light a fire within yourself and to go out and make your own dreams happen just like Jacqueline has.
To get in touch with Jacqueline about any of your real estate needs, visit her website here. She’s a delight and you will be so glad you contacted her!
Grape variety featured in this episode: Lemberger
Wines we tasted-
- Two Mountain Lemberger (Washington) $17.00
- Horitschoner Blaufrankisch (Austria) $20.00
- Schloss Koblenz Blaufrankisch (Hungary) $18.00
Listen to this episode to find out more about these wines and this different grape. We have all wines in stock- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase or reply here. A great wine to serve at your holiday parties!